Monday 13 August 2012

Time to get stuffed...


Due to my shifts this week, my usual eating/shake routine has had to adjust slightly! so for my lunch i had a main meal before i went to work.

Had some mince left over from last nights dinner so cooked a couple of peppers and stuffed them with the mince with cheese melted on top! Was very very yummy! i overestimated how much i was going to eat ( eyes bigger than my tummy again )  so next time i think maybe one big pepper will do....


Enjoyed my shakes as usual.. getting used to the slight cardboard taste some of them have! Though the banana ones taste like banana sweets to me! For one of my snacks i attempted to cook sliced apple in cinnamon... smelt lovely! i should really keep an eye on them when they are in the oven though, as when i came back they were burnt! Fail! i will try this again another day and hopefully have a lovely picture of how well they turn out !

As i am not in work until the afternoon tomorrow, i am thinking i might have a play around with the baking clay! i will start of small by maybe making some beads! or maybe a little teapot!! i do love teapots !
I kept meaning to use it and will look on pintrest for some ideas! Pictures to be uploaded tomorrow of the final creations!

Let me know if any of you have used it before!?

Best to get some sleep! Night All ! x










Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment