Wednesday 29 August 2012

Graze box freebie

So I saw an offer on Facebook for a free graze box so I thought I would give it a try. I have heard of them before but if I am completely honest I never gave them a second thought!

The process is pretty easy, go to there website and enter the promotional code to sign up, there is the slight catch that you have to give them your card details as its sort of like a subscription. They don't take the money out until you get your box, the first one is free and so is the fifth but I know that most people just cancel it after they get the first one, I have set mine up for every 2 weeks and received my free one today !

I was worried it wasn't going to come
through in time for work but it was posted through the letterbox before half 8! You can get it posted to your work but working in a call centre makes that a bit difficult. I took it to work with me and it was a lot better than I expected ! And I would suggest to anyone to try it ! They come in individual packages inside the box so they don't get mixed in together.

You can go on the website after and rate the products you get and bin the ones you never want! I loved all the ones I got today and the flapjacks were a lovely treat ! I have been snacking on the box all day !

Give it a go and let me know what you think !

If you want to try yourself go to this link http://www.graze.com/p/RYXQ4PT

Eve xx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment