Tuesday 4 September 2012

Slightly DIY

So I brought this denim jacket from primark a while ago ! The arms were just a bit to big and it just didn't look good ! Now instead of just taking it back, I decided to be lazy and keep it in my wardrobe while telling myself I will wear it one day.

I had enough of it just being in the wardrobe and had a great idea of making it into a waste coast ! Now I have no experience using a sewing machine so I decided to just cut the sleeves off and hope for the best ! (no sewing involved )

I was really impressed with how it turned out ! I think it looks like a totally different item now ! My friend thought so to ! It's a very simple DIY but it made all the difference ! And I saved myself money by not having to buy one ! Overall very successful!

Let me know if you have tried something like this yourself !

Eve xx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment